Deleted

Loot Distribution

Hello People,

Just need a hand with loot distribution in Mythic Raids,

We were a 10 man guild that had a simple yet effective system, item goes to the person it is the best upgrade for, it goes to roll if its major/minor for more than 1 player.

However now we have gone 20 man Mythic (30 in normal/heroic), We still haven't decided on a loot system.

Loot council would work however friendships could come into play and it wouldn't be clear cut,
    EPGP is another system we are looking at as it looks fair, however looks complicated to keep updated and for everyone to have it. (we have used this system in the past, but there are many ways to "cheat" it.

Mr Robot's loot system seemed amazing, however it won't be running anytime soon.

Any Ideas would be helpful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sphinxhunter View Post
    Hello People,

Just need a hand with loot distribution in Mythic Raids,

We were a 10 man guild that had a simple yet effective system, item goes to the person it is the best upgrade for, it goes to roll if its major/minor for more than 1 player.

However now we have gone 20 man Mythic (30 in normal/heroic), We still haven't decided on a loot system.

Loot council would work however friendships could come into play and it wouldn't be clear cut,
    EPGP is another system we are looking at as it looks fair, however looks complicated to keep updated and for everyone to have it. (we have used this system in the past, but there are many ways to "cheat" it.

Mr Robot's loot system seemed amazing, however it won't be running anytime soon.

Any Ideas would be helpful

Thanks
    We have run a simple MS/OS roll system with a suicide kings type list. If it is a MS piece you roll need. if the next boss drops another MS item you cannot roll on it unless no other MS rolls come in. Same for OS, if no MS rolls on that item it goes to the highest OS roll. If you win you go to the bottom of the priority list unless no one else rolls against it. We find this fairer than any system out there especially the we put in more time and did more stuff prior to killing this one boss that all 40/25/20/10 of us did together so I should get loot priority over people who did less prior to this fight crap you get with DKP and EPGP, and loot counsel always ends up to be the clique gets geared first BS.

We have been ridiculed by former members who think a straight roll for gear is unfair but were are a progression guild in the top 220 world and have never used a loot "system". Our goal is to have fun and progress so everyone getting loot is good for the group. No need to gear up the tanks and healers artificially first.

10+ Year Old Account
    A proper and just loot council will always be the best way to distribute loot to best help the guild.

Or you can just say fuck it and go with personal loot.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    If you have any risk of "friendships coming into play and it not being clearcut" lootcouncil will cause massive drama, If you think you have authority over your team to run lootcouncil well, do it. Especially if you hope to be raiding with the same 20+ roster all expansion.

EP/GP is a bitch to administer but if you lack the authority or expect people to come and go or you'll probably recruit later in tier, it is probably the safest. It also makes sure reward is handed for people being on time so if you are worried about discipline its also a good choice.

Personally I would only raid in a guild using EP/GP for 20man content. I guess its some psychological need to "earn" my gear instead of just hope the loot council thinks I'm worth the gear.