weak felguard/wrathguard

did they nerf the felguards to not beable to take a hit, because in most heroics and doing MC last night he kept of being killed. is it a bug right now or is it intended

Deleted
    Did you turn Threatening Presence off? If yes, how does he even generate enough aggro to get hit at all? Pretty sure mine doesn't.

its off and it seems they are being hit by the AoE, was doing firelands and my VW was taking damage from the lava. also seems to be taking close to full damage from boss aoe, and what i ment was even with threatening off he was being killed in the trash pulls and boss fight even while tanks where up
    Last edited by Radazar; 2014-11-28 at 12:16 AM.

I've been wondering the same since 6.0. My FG/WG gets destroyed by mobs. I don't even bother turning his taunt on since he'll just get bodied quick.

EDIT: and that goofy run is pissing me off too

I've noticed my felguard getting owned a lot as well, it's extremely annoying. Slightly on topic, I just got tier 3 garrison and my felguard dies almost instantly when I start attacking those damn dungeon target dummy's lol

it's bad on pve, and it's worse on pvp, don't even think of playing with pets on pvp right now, bladestorm = gg, dk diceases = gg, almost everything honestly is gg

Deleted
    I'd love to say it's a bug but it's not. Pets currently are so incredibly weak it's really sad. I don't know how many times I've had to resummon my pet midfight because he has died to some AoE or cleave or whatever. I've also noticed some AoE patches that doesn't get reduced by Avoidance (most notably the trail of fire that Beast in UBRS leaves behind) and causes the pet to die horribly every time i resummon him. I don't even think Blizzard have recognised the current problems with pets in Heroics/CMs. I just hope we wont have to resummon our pets on multiple bosses in Highmaul and Foundry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there are issues that are specific to a few encounters I've noticed, but otherwise general survivability is down purely to gear; it was the same in early MoP in pre-raid gear, the Fel/Wrathguard were both notably squishy but once you got a few epics things improved quickly and significantly.