Thread: Im confused

Im confused

Right when warlords launched the forums and icy veins were simming Multistrike and Mastery as the best stats for a Blood DK. Now its simming mastery and versatility? So whats the deal. What is actually the stat priority for Blood in WoD? Did some nerf come out that made Multistrike crap for blood that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Right when warlords launched the forums and icy veins were simming Multistrike and Mastery as the best stats for a Blood DK. Now its simming mastery and versatility? So whats the deal. What is actually the stat priority for Blood in WoD? Did some nerf come out that made Multistrike crap for blood that I missed?
    It might be you're seeing different stat sets, as I know there's a stat set for damage and then a stat set for survivability. The stats you're seeing seem a bit off from what I remember though, so it might just be that the blood simcraft profile got fine tuned and it worked out that versatility is better then MS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It might be you're seeing different stat sets, as I know there's a stat set for damage and then a stat set for survivability. The stats you're seeing seem a bit off from what I remember though, so it might just be that the blood simcraft profile got fine tuned and it worked out that versatility is better then MS
    Well, my assumption is that Versatility triple-dips for blood in the sense that +damage makes us heal more via DS, +healing is ditto, and the damage reduction is just a decent thing in general. I'll have to keep an eye on that.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

They made sure that versatility doesn't do things like double or triple dipping on stuff. That was something that was brought up early on because if so it would def hands down be best for Blood.