Spell Reflect uses?

Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to test out uses of spell reflect or even mass spell reflect in WoD dungeons/ CMs. I've been running with my war either as tank or glad and was hoping to find some good and creative uses for this spell. I haven't had the time to test many spells it can be used on but I'm hoping to get on it soon so I'll be able to provide some info as well.

Please share if you've had any success with certain mobs/casters or boss mechanics with this spell

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much every dungeon has uses for spellreflect. with many bosses casting reflectable stuff, you want it on cooldown. there are no cast you *need* to reflect. just the occasional reflect is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

It allows you to "solo interrupt" some bosses wich is cool. Last boss on Skyreach is a good example. The cast hits a lot, so especially doing it on challenge mode allows you to take 0 damage from boss, because it won't do any melee hits during the cast (it has something like 5s cast time). It also hits a lot to the boss!

Deleted
    So far seems that every dungeon has a caster boss, and most of the single target spells are subject to spell reflect. Actually it seems to be an invaluable tool, even in many trash packs that often have at least the one caster mob. Of course you will want to interrupt but reflecting one cast is excellent mitigation. Definitely make sure you use it whenever possible.