2 piece PVP Shadow or heroic items?

Hey all I'm on the fence about this but the 2 piece PVP set gives 1950 versatility after using Dispersion which is about 15% for 10 seconds. It's about enough time to lay on the full COP DOT weave.

The question is does the extra item level on the PVE counterparts outperform this small bonus every 2 minutes?

This will be more of a deal when conquest gear is out assuming I never raid Mythic and only have access to 665 PVE stuff.

Thoughts?

A lot of us will probably use some sort of gear swap pre-pull to get the added versatility bonus in our opener. A macro is on my list of things to do this weekend

you guys think this is gonna get nerfed ? or should we count on being able to do this entiry raid tier? because feels like pretty gay ^^

Deleted
    Is the 1950 versa buff still activated if you switch to pve gear from pvp gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollypollyxd View Post
    Is the 1950 versa buff still activated if you switch to pve gear from pvp gear?
    Considering that trinket buffs get removed if you remove the trinket, I would not doubt that set bonuses are treated the same way.

This is really interesting. Has anyone actually tested this out?

10+ Year Old Account
    The shadow two piece does work when removed if you pre-pot with the 2 set and swap. Optimally your burst phase (assuming you have 5 orbs) on the pull gets 17%~ damage. With a well timed halo/prepot I've been able to burst upwards of 100k with heroism/4set.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major