What to do with those 8/10 hour mission for 900XP / 100gp ???

What do you guys do?!

Send ppl anyway just to get rid of it and maybe get a salvage crate?

Let it sit till it disappears?

Right now I have 5 missions, 1 for GR (waiting my salvager guy comes back from another GR mission) and 4 8/10 hours missions: 1 for 615 trinket, 1 for 630 trinket, 1 for 630 chest and 1 for 10 hour for 600 XP :/

Any advice? Thanks guys!!!

I always try to get as high as possible chance of succeeding with 2 followers and then add a third one that can use the good xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I usually do the 30min - 2 hour missions during the day when i play and do the 6 -12hour+ missions when im going to sleep so they are done when I wake up. Just do as many missions as you can, xp for followers is always good

If I don't have enough of other missions to do I do these, preferably with a follower with the Epic Mount (cuts the time in half) just to get rid of them as well as for the chance of getting a crate.

The general impression is that doing all missions results in better mission generation than leaving unwanted ones in your log to expire after a few days.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Get an inn, stack epic mount followers, collect salvage crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeymagoo View Post
    Get an inn, stack epic mount followers, collect salvage crates.
    This is a very good option. I have the epic mount trait on 6 of my followers. At 750 completed missions now largely because of it. Three are from the level 2 inn.

Mostly doing the lower level/fast missions for Salvage Create creation.
    Ignoring most other missions that do not give high benefits (bad exp, 3 follower slots and 8+ hours)

15+ Year Old Account
    Why let them expire? Even doing them I find I haveve followers sitting idle all the time. Most of the time though I save the long missions for sleep/work.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"