Deleted

Next Inn Follower to be Recruited

14 Epic followers + 11 Rare Followers are currently active in my Garrison. Don't ask why or how I just completely lucked out this expansion for some strange reason.

I have 3 Scavangers so no more of them, the lowest Counter trait I have is Magic Debuff so the question is:

Should I recruit a 3rd Magic Debuff follower OR High Stamina OR Epic Mount ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you already have 2+ counters to everything, I'd prioritize the rarer traits like Epic Mount.

Deleted
    Which brings me to my next point, which do you guys think is more beneficial to have of those high-end traits ?

High stamina is pretty sick since every big missions are gonna be 8 hours+

Deleted
    Have you seen this post?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30853264

Check the wowhead link in it: it tells you what you need to counter the four High Maul missons. You may find a gap you can try to rectify, although given that you need TWO counters on each follower on each mission, the inn is not a guaranteed solution.

I agree that high stamina is a good one - may be pick that trait and use the wowhead link to decide between the 3 offers?

Deleted
    Epic mount imo. There's still roughly a 1/3 chance that you can pick an epic mount follower with magic debuff. There are a lot more traits so getting specific ones is harder than specific counters. Even if none of the 3 have magic debuff, make sure you pick a spec that can proc it when you train them to epic. A frost dk for example can only have 5 counters, let's say there is one with an interrupt, then you have 1/4 chance of getting AMS when he turns epic. I'd say overall rough chance of getting a magic debuff (eventually) if you recruit for epic mount is 40-60%. Fwiw the specs that can have magic debuff counter are: frost dk, resto druid, mistweaver, holy/prot pala, any priest, resto shaman and affliction warlock. All of them got 5 possible counters, so 25% chance on any of those to proc it when they turn epic if they wouldn't have it yet when recruited.