WeakAura timed display

I would like to make a WeakAura for a cooldown being ready show for a small amount of time then disappear, regardless if I used it or not. Right now I have a satisfactory version by going to the trigger tab, Timed drop down in hide, and a set duration. My caveat for this is that it shows a timer which is kinda annoying when I'm only showing it for one second anyway. I'd also like to do this for debuffs too. Right now i have say Rake warning me 3 seconds before it expires, however it doesn't go away until I apply it. I'd prefer not to do any .lua editing at the moment especially when addons are constantly updating. Thanks.

So you want an aura to show for X seconds once a spell has come off CD?

Trigger > Event > Cooldown Ready(Spell) > Spellname > Hide - Timed > X seconds

That WILL NOT show a timer unless you under display check Cooldown(this is what makes it show a timer at least on my UI) if I don't have that checked it won't.

As for Rake you need this

Trigger one would be Aura > Rake > Target > Debuff > Remaining Time <= 3 > Own Only

That will only show X aura when its at 3 or less seconds and is yours. It won't show if it isn't on the target.

Tested both of those, first with Bone Shield just a 1m cd works fine. Second with my diseases and works just fine when they are at 3 or less and goes away when they fall off.

I will try this but I am not interested in the number, only the icon. I would prefer no numbers to appear at all. I would prefer just Rip's Icon dispaly for a second then disappear when the debuff is at 3 seconds remaining, alerting me to use it just for a second.

EDIT Wow unchecking cooldown did it. Thank you!!
    Last edited by Dtf; 2014-11-30 at 01:08 AM.