Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

A VOID ance - One of us! One of us!

Hi

so, today was the apexis daily on the Shadowmoon enclave, and there are 3 achievements listed for this area. I have been scouring wowhead and the wow forums trying to find a way to do these 2. Someone say that a portal was only up on Mal´ganis, or some item you need only drops on a hunter quest for an epic pet in SMV. Does anyone have any useful info on how to complete these 2?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    The guy on wowhead is from Mal'Ganis US. I checked EU and there is no stargate to the void realm available. I am confused as well and started to try different orders of extinguish the runes without any success.

Edit: What I got so far: There is a Elite Void he has the debuff "Unstable" what tells you return to the twisting nether. It lasts for 3 minutes. I don't know what to do with him.

- Waiting the 3 minutes leaves the Void without the debuff.
    - Killing it in time doesent spawn the gate.
    Last edited by mmocd869703629; 2014-12-07 at 08:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh what? I have no idea what this thread is on about.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    I found a Thread in the Beta Forums:

Recieved this Apexis Crystal repeatable quest from my Garrison.

Upon activating the Void Portal in the Enclave, a huge bar showed up stretched vertically in the center of my screen with an energy level that determined how long I'd be in the twisting nether.

Also I killed 10 void creatures in the twisting nether and acquired Power Overwhelming, which transformed me into a Void Terror. While in the Void Terror vehicle, it uses action bar buttons 4-6, kinda odd placement there. You're also incapable of looting through it. After the transformation vehicle timed out I looted a Void Terror I'd previously killed and the server crashed in that instant. Not sure if that's coincidental.

The void portal did not return after completing the quest, so I cannot screenshot or re-test the interactions.
    That makes me believe there is some kind of bug that doesn't spawn the Portal.

Frustrating... waited 2 weeks for this daily to finally appear so I could do these achievements and they're bugged. -.-

Deleted
    Any updates on this? Still no portal as of today on my realm and a few other realms which I checked (Anachronos and connected, Silvermoon, Sylvanas)

Deleted
    Sorry to bring this thread up again, but is there any solution?

I am still sitting here for hours to find a possible way to open the stargate. No success :/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Portal is up on the Rexxar server

Portal is up on Stormrage-EU. Was able to complete both achievements.
    I did not have to have the daily quest in my logs, I haven't even checked if its up or not, but the portal and rares such as Torek all spawned immediately after the daily reset.

You need three people to summon Kenos for A-void-ance.
    During the fight he will spawn tiny adds, while these are up he will have a 99% damage reduction shield. At the same time players fighting him will get an aoe ring spawn around them which explodes. If you allow this ring to explode on any adds they die and you fail the achievement. You have to kill the adds normally to unshield Kenos and continue killing him.
    If you fail and kill Kenos anyway you can't retry again quickly, the corpse was still up 30 min later and the pillars didnt work.
    However an easy way around this is to just switch realm while inside the void phase and just try again (if your group members are cross-realm just have them re-make the group and reinvite you).

Power Overwhelming is easy, while in the void phase you have a bar which depletes if you are not within one of the many bubbles scattered around the area. Kill mobs to gain a buff called Void Essence which has a 45 sec timer. Stack this buff to 10 to gain Power Overwhelming and earn the achievement. This also transforms you into a voidwalker for 2 min.
    Last edited by Ozzayel; 2014-12-20 at 03:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Portals seem to be spawning on a lot of US realms, check your server or group finder to get your achievements done! Doesn't need to be the pillars of fate daily. Also a-VOID-ance is really easy if you have all ranged and spread out at the back of the bubble, right on the edge. If you're a melee doing this achievement, you need to pay super huge attention if you get the buff.

looks like it's now working on Terenas EU, hopefully other realms too. curious that there's been no mention of it at all in the hotfix notes though