Tectus - what is the best spec

Did some hc ries on Tectus last night. It seemed I could hold up about 22-23 k dps, but then I had to kite some red clouds and in the end I dropped down to 17-18 K. I basicly cant do anything useful while running. I´m destro, but are starting to think I should add and learn another spec - should I go for affi or demo for fights where I potentially have to run a lot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo. 10chars

demo. affliction may work well but it well depends on your raid composition.

Deleted
    Demo. Ask for a BoP when the motes spawn (if you're feeling cheeky) and drop a huge cataclysm unhindered. I also used the infernal which accounted for about 6 to 7% of my overall damage.

Switch to Demo for the fight if Destro with KJC and your portal are not enough.

i have been sticking with destro seems to work just fine while i am jogging around the map with 7 poisons on me my best continues to dps.Last time we downed him and i still was at 15k dps in 630 blue gear.Just my two cents

Demo for sure. Although Affliction might seem viable, good luck in that mess. As much as I am a destro whore, demo reigns here

Fight is about AoE, demo is better.

Demo I feel is better on this fight as well.

Demo. Sigh at "having" to play all 3 specs in order to perform decently for your guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is pretty much the king of swing on this fight, and many others. In mythic levels of gear it even surpasses the other two specs on most all fights. Whether you're a player of the spec, or not, I do not see much of a choice to stay "hip" etc. Color me sad, but color me bad too I suppose for not embracing the change faster.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs