Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Pet xp nerf?

Any news on the nerf to xp gained by battling pandaria pet trainers? They all seem to have uncommon quality pets now.

I knew they screwed up the scaling on 10 man! Wouldn't be surprised if Brackenspore gets adjusted too.

Holinka destroys pseudo-intellectuals, news at 11

WoW isn't balanced around PvP. For those of us who enjoy competing, it's not a good landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigBoss View Post
    WoW isn't balanced around PvP. For those of us who enjoy competing, it's not a good landscape.
    Why would it be balanced around a mini game? You want them to balance the game around pet battles too?

Sigh, I can't believe that Bulkie guy just shamelessly copied my add-on :| I mean, let's face it, it was released 4 days later and named after BulkOrder, bleh...

Deleted
    Nice deal on pets. But FU Blizz, $5 =/ 5€

I'm confused on the blue response to this comment:

"~100% of Top 100 in 3v3 arena EU and US = Alliance. "Ah well, it is time for the alliance to shine." - Holinka 2014
    'I never said that (holinka)' "

Not sure if Holinka said it, but a blue absolutely did. A quote from a few days ago (which can be found by clicking back a page or two on MMO)

"Anyways, could you talk about the design decisions behind the balance of racials? I know I'm not alone here when I say it feels like the Alliance has a definite upper hand compared to the Horde.
    'Ah well, it is time for the alliance to shine. Horde has been quite the trendy thing for the last decade it seems. ;] ' "

So it seems like someone at Blizzard wants the racials to be imbalanced by the very statement 'it is time for the alliance to shine',

Quote Originally Posted by Sargiean View Post
    I'm confused on the blue response to this comment:

"~100% of Top 100 in 3v3 arena EU and US = Alliance. "Ah well, it is time for the alliance to shine." - Holinka 2014
    'I never said that (holinka)' "

Not sure if Holinka said it, but a blue absolutely did. A quote from a few days ago (which can be found by clicking back a page or two on MMO)

"Anyways, could you talk about the design decisions behind the balance of racials? I know I'm not alone here when I say it feels like the Alliance has a definite upper hand compared to the Horde.
    'Ah well, it is time for the alliance to shine. Horde has been quite the trendy thing for the last decade it seems. ;] ' "

So it seems like someone at Blizzard wants the racials to be imbalanced by the very statement 'it is time for the alliance to shine',

its...its a joke....he's poking fun at the issue. How can that quote be taken seriously???

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Why would it be balanced around a mini game? You want them to balance the game around pet battles too?
    >Mini-game

You realise that PvP in WoW has gone long past a mini game right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahahaha blizzard, having a 720p phone of 1year old and being incompatible with hearthstone is ridiculous, the game company that makes sure their games are played even on average machines fine is totally lame in android? hmm