Deleted

Warlock Buff Ideas that WoW Developers may come up with

Hello all

After playing this class for 10 years, and getting completely unexpected buffs or nerfs that conflicted with what the community asked for in that 10 years; I decided we could come up with some ideas ourselves. Hopefully in their vain "we ain't stupid, we won't do what players suggested" opinion: the developers won't use these ideas.

Hotfix: Unending Breath
    Unending Breath now increases all damage done by the caster and his summoned demon by 63,8% in underwater environments.

Hotfix [still undergoing testing]: Enslave Demon
    Enslave Demon no more breaks unexpectedly. Instead it will have a countdown timer akin to player debuffs.

Chaos Bolt [Requires patch]
    Fixed graphical details with the spell. Chaos Bolt's tail is now yellow for players who chose not to use the Codex of Zerrath. (We hope this change will make many players happy)

Burning Embers [undergoing testing]
    We have looked into reports of destruction warlocks not being able to go above 2 burning embers and have found this to be a bug. It will probably require patching. We can not give you an ETA but a fix will hopefully be implemented with the 6.1 patch for Warlords of Draenor. Rest assured, the new Chaos Bolt graphical fix will keep warlocks want to stick to destruction until then

Shivarra [hotfix]
    A bug that prevented some Shivarra summons to have regular panties rather than their demonical thongs was found. This is tied to a legacy code block that also caused the backpack to be 16 slots only. We have put all our developers' man hours into this and hopefully there will be a patch that requires a restart of the client. This is a very high priority problem for you and we understand. This is now higher priority than the Blood Elf model upgrade or the BFR PTR. Here at Blizzard Irvin California, players' satisfaction is our first priority. Also a new bug that caused the blueberry not using his taunts. A fixc will come with the 6.1 patch.

I can't wait to hear your suggestions for much needed fixes.

are you 12
    Oh aye.

We at Blizzard understand that the Warlock is undergoing some tough transitional phases, in order to address these problems you will notice the upcoming changes in our next patch.

Warlock : Mage damage buffed by 20%, Rogue Damage buffed by 15%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    are you 12
    Thread: Omaha, Neb. Denies girl (16) abortion - She must have the child.
    by Colbor Replies2,593 Views107,089
    People that don't want children shouldn't have sex.

Thread: Tell me a secret..
    by Colbor Replies508 Views39,821
    I'm overweight, I play WoW all day, and I live in my parents basement.

Thread: Bill Legalizing Cannabis in Washington State
    by Colbor Replies783 Views38,731
    I'd be perfectly fine with weed being legal if it weren't for the fact that whenever these potheads walk around they freaking stink up the place and make me want to vomit.

Thread: Do you live with a slob?
    by Colbor Replies23 Views3,763
    I have a neat row of pepsi cans stacked in front of my desk, behind that is piles of garbage from delivery places and old halloween candy wrappers. The only clearing on this desk is for my monitor, mouse and keyboard. Then to my left I have a pile of garbage bags that have been here for god knows how long, some are torn open by accident with their contents spilling in and around the pile. I have not seen my floor in several months. I am the slob.

Thread: Does anybody else play WoW naked?
    by Colbor Replies261 Views21,104
    This thread is fucking awkward.

Thread: All RP characters unite!...In Stormwind.
    by Colbor Replies315 Views18,283
    Looks like someone has too many forum accounts and too much time on their hands.

Thread: CATACLYSM LEEKED footage .....not
    by Colbor Replies14 Views2,253
    Fail.

That escalated quickly :P
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Well played Hotmusician, well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahahahahaah nice 10/10 performance mate
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

Deleted
    Upcoming PVP changes:
    Warlock:
    Damage received from casters increased by 13%.
    Damage received from meles is fine on our end.
    Removed Diminishing Return for Warlocks to increase teamwork. (still in testing)

Changes Warlock:
    Destruction:
    Chaos Bolt: casttime reduced to 2sec down from 2,5, damage reduced by 50%, added a 8 second dot to compensate for the damage loss. DoT ticks every 2sec for (20% of spellpower) Shadowdamage.

readded Fel Flame:
    instant cast. 20yard range, 30% total mana cost
    Burns you current target for (120% of spellpower) Fire Damage and reduces the DoT time of Immolate and Chaso Bolt by 3 seconds.

Movement enhancement:
    added a 10% movement speed buff to Warlocks that activates when Versatility is your highest stat. (We do not want to force people into Versatility)

Demonology:
    Doom now always critically hits, reduced damage by 50% to compensate for it. Fel Imp has now a flat 10% chance to spawn on each tick.

Affliction:
    Removed Agony to ease the rotation.
    Increased corruption damage by 20% to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    Upcoming PVP changes:
    Warlock:
    Damage received from casters increased by 13%.
    Damage received from meles is fine on our end.
    Removed Diminishing Return for Warlocks to increase teamwork. (still in testing)

Changes Warlock:
    Destruction:
    Chaos Bolt: casttime reduced to 2sec down from 2,5, damage reduced by 50%, added a 8 second dot to compensate for the damage loss. DoT ticks every 2sec for (20% of spellpower) Shadowdamage.

readded Fel Flame:
    instant cast. 20yard range, 30% total mana cost
    Burns you current target for (120% of spellpower) Fire Damage and reduces the DoT time of Immolate and Chaso Bolt by 3 seconds.

Movement enhancement:
    added a 10% movement speed buff to Warlocks that activates when Versatility is your highest stat. (We do not want to force people into Versatility)

Demonology:
    Doom now always critically hits, reduced damage by 50% to compensate for it. Fel Imp has now a flat 10% chance to spawn on each tick.

Affliction:
    Removed Agony to ease the rotation.
    Increased corruption damage by 20% to compensate.
    Not sure if serious..?

- - - Updated - - -

[Blizz Blues] Serious Ideas Here

Destruction:

Chaotic Energy now also passively generate 1 Ember bit every 5 seconds.

Burning Embers: Now always start with 4 Burning Embers up from just 1.

Immolation is now instant cast. No longer deals direct damage.

Havoc no longer has charges. Now last 10 seconds and transfers 50% of damage done to the primary target

Demonology:

Demonic Fury: Increase low cap to 300 Demonic Fury, up from 200.

Increase the ticking speed of doom by 100% but reduce its damage by 50%.

Mastery: Master Demonologist now also increases your Demon's health by 12% and the player's health by 12% while in Demon Form.

Increase mana regeneration by 100% [Demonology]

Affliction:

Affliction is removed Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmusician View Post
    Yadda yadda yadda
    That doesn't answer my question.

are you 12?
    Oh aye.