Thread: WeakAuras dead?

WeakAuras dead?

I ben spending the last 3h trying to get my warr Auras to work. gave up affter trying to reinstal WA 2-5 times adding all the new strings and noting is happening. its like it resets it self. to when you just instaled it and you cant add anytying.

Sorry for the pore english trying to find out the prob

Have you tried deleting your Weakauras.lua in your WTF > Acc > SavedVariables? That will completely reset it to a point like you never had the addon.

If you recently imported or made a new aura and then your auras stopped working you need to find that aura in the .lua and delete it to restore weakauras to a working state.

Make sure you always have a backup incase shit like this happens. Weakauras is known to sometimes do this to people.

I come on here to make a thread myself, all of my auras are just gone as of last night. I can load the add-on, but there isn't a single saved string anywhere, nor can I import them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Its just a bug inside WA's coding section - it refers the last save to "unsave all" for some reason

A bunch of people I know/raid with had this problem and I was able to fix it just using Windows ShadowCopies - so if you know how to do it, then there is your fix.

If you don't know how..

C:/programfiles/worldofwarcraft/wtf
    Right click WTF > Properties > Previous Versions > select one the closest to when the bug occurred, restore
    Check WA - if it didn't reset, select a later date.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Deleted
    any other solution? as I dont have shadowcopies and therefore unable to restore it