Number 1 Alliance guild in the world has 8 females out of their 20 man mythic group

Style War who was world first to clear Mythic Highmaul just posted a vid of their Mythic Imp kill and their intro shows their members. Was very interesting to see that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtOYRz5eeVk

Why is this anything special? Are you implying girls are bad at video games?

Deleted
    Because woman can't play games, or?

Why is it interesting? Really unless someone wants to claim that they think that the top guilds are filled with misogynists, this shouldn't be surprising in the least.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    No, I've raided with quite a few excellent females although they were quite rare from my personal experience. Of course it's special. Name another TOP guild where females make up almost half of the raid group?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it? Why is that interesting?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is sexist and racist.. but I'll say it...

It's only cause they're asian.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    No, other high end raiding guilds are. High end raiding guilds often proclaim how women aren't allowed to raid with them because they only cause drama, play worse or need to attend to their child all the time, or other such nonsense. This 'proves' that it's bullshit and that women can raid just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Is it? Why is that interesting?
    Name another top guild where females make up almost 50% of the group? Go on?

Ugh, I'm not knocking females, I'm just stating what it says in the title. You people are quite abit hostile much?

number one alliance guild has 8 item level advantage, coincidence?! i think not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw, man. Got beat to the punch by white knights pretending girls aren't a minority.

y u so sexist op
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    No, other high end raiding guilds are. High end raiding guilds often proclaim how women aren't allowed to raid with them because they only cause drama, play worse or need to attend to their child all the time, or other such nonsense. This 'proves' that it's bullshit and that women can raid just fine.
    ^^^ This. I find it funny how these people who posted come out like "OMG YOU'RE SO DAMN SEXIST OMG FEMALES CAN PLAY GAMES".

Must be a personal problem on their part.

Wow, easy on the OP. 40% of the top Asian guild, 3rd worldwide that's based in China is FEMALE. That's interesting and surprising, especially given China's past history towards women.

...and? This isn't anything new. Plenty of women play video games, the ones with class simply don't point it out at every turn hoping for special attention. It's 2014 and gaming is pretty much a mainstream hobby and very accepted in today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Go ahead and show us these actual high end guilds that say those things. As far as I know, any guild worth their salt will allow a player who can perform amazingly well onto their roster regardless of gender.

I feel uncomfortable watching nerds praising themselves in a video like this. I mean come on the acting in the beginning... this is a darn game.

I was under the impression that paragon was the only stupidly sexist guild high end guild out there, but if there are more its news to me.

My point is why is it something special that we are incapable of putting in the time commitments to raid at a high level?

10+ Year Old Account
    A gender thread is not a good idea and is forbidden here