Should we be able to queue for Ashran from anywhere?

It seems kinda silly to have to run all the way over to Ashran, just to sit in a queue before having to run back to do whatever you were doing. Wouldn't it be much simpler if we could just queue from anywhere?

And for that matter, can we change the queue to look like all other queues so we have an estimated time?

I agree, if it wasn't possible to queue for everything else from anywhere I would think you should go there, but seeing as I can even queue for mythic raiding anywhere in the world, I don't see a problem for this.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    definitely, i'm still not sure why there isn't that option, when the queue existed for wintergrasp and TB... i'd rather ashran was a scheduled event tbh, at least then i'd know if i'd ever have time to bloody go there...

With these 4 hour queues for ashran I don't see why not..

The real question is why can't they make it instanced and taggable the same way you can tag normal battlegrounds.
    That would fix : queue time, faction balance issue etc.

At this point everything is so broken it's not even worth it. 3h queue for camping middle with no raid invites while no faction wins is pretty meh. It was fun before they nerfed the rewards and server things.

I don't see why not.