Deleted

[Heal] Analyze some mystic logs

Hey Guys,

i got some Logs from yesterdays raid and i was hoping some of you could check them, to find some mistakes /fails/ etc(mine).
    In between the twin pulls, i kinda switched from disci to holy and back (playing with multistrike enchants), because i felt , that holy was doing way less output/support than disci for the raid (prob. i just suck).

- on the kill try my mana management was bad, i already know that
    - prob. have to use more CoW or change talent.

Yes i know, the pulls arent evenly long, but maybe you can find mistakes in my holy/disci play style.

Iam trying out holy at the moment, because we will get a new disci priest and i kinda wanna switch to holy, just to help the raid out(better, than with 2 discis).

Brackenspore: i felt a bit useless compared to the other healers, but maybe i just need to learn the fight a bit better.

Thank you guys upfront and i wish you a happy christmas time.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1BvCPnFjGm7A28Jc

maybe check some older logs, too. Yesterday i felt wasnt my best day(no excuse).

Declade
    Last edited by mmocc3d3a1ec20; 2014-12-22 at 08:54 AM.

Active time is low is the main thing I see.

You're using CoW on this fight, but you're not using it on your tanks before Necrotic Breath. That's a major issue since it'll help your tanks better survive it.

Your healing on the mushrooms is also pretty low

You're also not that good at using AA on cd. Across 21 wipes you used AA ten times. If your attempts averaged 2m that's 4 potential AAs per attempt or 84 uses in total. You barely hit 12% of those potential uses.

etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparthia View Post
    You're using CoW on this fight, but you're not using it on your tanks before Necrotic Breath. That's a major issue since it'll help your tanks better survive it.

Your healing on the mushrooms is also pretty low

You're also not that good at using AA on cd. Across 21 wipes you used AA ten times. If your attempts averaged 2m that's 4 potential AAs per attempt or 84 uses in total. You barely hit 12% of those potential uses.

etc
    ok will take that in mind and will try to fix it.
    can you look at the twins log , too plx?

thank you