Deleted

Does game worth buy if i only have a few hours in a day

Hello guys im wondering is it worth to buy wod+gc i if only have about 1-2h a day and not everyday got a baby and wife i need to take care got about 5 chars on lvl 90 which i think i can only manage to lvl 1 char is the garrisons will help me lvl the other 4 ? I know raiding is not an option just pvp which i like alot. What would u do in my stand

Deleted
    Depends on how many days a week you play as well I guess?

For 1-2 hours a day you can probably dedicate yourself to LFR and some pvp if you feel that provides much.

Deleted
    Well i always enjoy the game got 5 chars at 90 playing from start of WotLk and i always play for about 8h for a day and u guys know its still not enough ther is always something to do

That's the time I now have to play wow, and I am having tons of fun pvping. Stuff is easy to get, you just have a few things to do here and there. Only caveat is that Ashran is not possible, considering the queue to get in.

It is absolutely worth it. If you have too much time, then you end up consuming content pretty quick (just like before). So the less time you have, the less repetitive your gameplay will be. For me, less repetition = more fun.

Deleted
    well i see im not only family guy / girlfriend aggro here ;p

I only play about 2-3 hours a day, and I'm enjoying the game well enough. It's not that I don't _have_ the time, just that WoW is not the only thing I do in my free time.

Things I do in WoW:

- Garrison stuff
    - Apexis dailies (although I'm getting lazy on those because I don't really need them anymore)
    - Random achievements that I can solo
    - Random BGs
    - Farm old raids that I can solo for transmog gear/gold
    - LFR
    - Dick around with alts

- World PvP. I don't go out actively looking for fights and trying to start shit, but it's usually retaliation. If you fuck with me or any of my friends/guildies, I'll come after you. If I'm out questing and see some random Hordie McHorde, I'll usually leave you alone unless I recognize you (or your guild tag) as someone who gave me a hard time before. I also have a VERY good memory when it comes to names/guild tags of those players.

Or if I see "bunch of Horde ganking outside the garrison" in general chat, I'll go out there and assess the situation. If it's some stupid odds like 10 Horde vs me and two lowbie Alliance on my side, I say "Nope" and run back to my garrison, but otherwise, I'll go out there and get me some.

You're not going to be a super hardcore world-first raider or anything if your time is limited (I've seen some crazy raid schedules where those guilds do like 6 hours a night 5 nights a week on progression stuff). Still, I can easily do all of the above with my 2-3 hours a day. I used to be all hard and heavy about raiding, but I'm a lot more laid back now and have found that I enjoy the game a lot more that way.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-12-22 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asd12033 View Post
    Hello guys im wondering is it worth to buy wod+gc i if only have about 1-2h a day and not everyday got a baby and wife i need to take care got about 5 chars on lvl 90 which i think i can only manage to lvl 1 char is the garrisons will help me lvl the other 4 ? I know raiding is not an option just pvp which i like alot. What would u do in my stand
    I have stretches each spring when my business gets going from winter layoffs when we bring everyone back and get on the road taking care of my customers where I play literally, 6-9 hours a week over the course of 3 nights. I log on only to raid and do nothing else. This usually lasts for 3 months every year. I have no issues paying that "hefty" $15 a month even though i only play for less than 100 hours in that time frame. You need to ask yourself if you like the game and can you afford the game time. If you can than it is worth it. If any answer is a no then you shouldn't.

A few hours per day is ample time unless you're an alt player, or like to participate in *everything*

If you don't mind to be called baddie and kicked in a group ...

If you are completely new to this game, you will run into lots of problems.

If you have played WoW before and knows everything, a few hours a day is enough.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2014-12-23 at 04:03 AM.

If you have to ask this question, WoW isn't for you.

Try it and find out, but realize it will either end up in you spending way more time to play than you wanted to, or you utterly disappointed.
    I've not seen a middle ground for people who attempt to only play 5-6 hours a week when they begin.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV