Deleted

Disc Priest damage in PvP

Hi guys!

I just started playing discpriest in PvP, and I like it alot so far!
    One thing that I am alittle confused about is the high damage output we can have. How does that work again!?

What do you do to put up pressure against your enemies (damagewise)? That is what i would like to know (other than silences, fears, roots etc.)

Well you've only got 4 damage spells.
    Penance, Smite, Holy Fire, SW:P
    Glyph Reflective Shield if you want more dmg. Shadowfiend for more pressure.

Well it's not high but it can be slightly bursty with Mindbender + PI + spell spam. If you time it with your dps partners it can be very effective and somewhat surprising.

Reflective shield does heaps more damage than most people realize, if you're getting trained it's really noticable. Mindbender + PI does some ridiculous burst by healer standards too.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, its not like disc shouldn't have this kind of pvp damage potential. I honestly think that a large contributor to disc's shit pvp status in MoP was due to the retarded fact that pvp power increased dps's healing, but didnt increase healer damage. Disc's damage is a large factor in its PvP potential, so take it away and we're kinda trash.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered