best places to swap people

Hello all,
    I have been having my fair degree of fun with the swapblaster and thought i would start a suggestion thread for people to share all the ways they have killed/annoyed their friends.

my favorite right now is swapping afk people into the water at brackenspore for a 6 sec death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    see latest Dark Legacy comic

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    see latest Dark Legacy comic
    i have i was going for more specific examples and the methods to achieve them. For instance a mage using icy flows to swap midair while going off the bridge in ubrs/slagmines

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a 40 yard range on it, so unless it was changed this item is really not that fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't made one yet for my main, but I had a retarded tank using one on me in Skyreach. Honestly, it wasn't even amusing the way he was using it. He would literally stop running between trash packs, let me get ahead and then use it. His lack of ingenuity kinda pissed me off. That and when I'm doing a dungeon I'm there to get it the fuck done and get out, not waste time dicking around with things.

yeah the water at brackenspore is funny as hell, killed a couple afkin this week :P will deffo be looking for more fun stuff to use it for