Water Jet and Kargath

Last night I was on duty to go up in the stands during chain hurl. So I get the chain hurl, pet bar despawns as normal, and I get put in the stands, where my pet spawns with me again.

But there's a problem, water jet is missing. Not only that, it ceases to exist in my pet's spellbook, so I can't possibly cast it. I tried to build a macro, didn't work.

If I resummon my pet, then it starts working again just fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is a known bug, already talked about in 3 different Frost / Water Elemental threads on the first page of our forum.

Please direct your attention to those threads.

Other than that, there is no workaround, if you have to go to the stands, instantly resummon your pet or ask your raid leader to not send you up.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Yes. I dont remember was it on Kargath or not, but I clearly remember Water Jet disappeared from pet bar and from spellbook.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    Last night I was on duty to go up in the stands during chain hurl.
    I think this is a better mystery, but that's just me (especially if Hurl doesn't line up with Orb and Novas)

On-topic: Yeah, I had this issue on something other than Kargath. Pet I know despawns up top, but I don't think I respawned it (because I only get sent up in LFR where I don't give a shit)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Your RL shouldn't really be throwing casters up top anyways.... Caster AoE generally takes way more setup than melee or Hunters.

tell your RL not to send you up, mages are worse than useless in the stands, it just slows the fight down..

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Your RL shouldn't really be throwing casters up top anyways.... Caster AoE generally takes way more setup than melee or Hunters.
    Starfall

10 chars

the same bug is on ji-kun when I 2-man it with friend. As soon as I become airborne via feather ability - rip water jet.

It's not only water jet - I rearranged my pet panel completely, but when in LFR I got thrown in the stands, the whole panel reverted back to standard. Luckily, when I resummoned my ele everything was back to normal.