Deleted

Possible to show what spells CAN be copied by Dark simulacrum?

Is it possible by addon or weakaura to track if a spell can be copied by Dark simulacrum?
    Its quite easy in pvp (you can copy basically everything) but i mostly want to test it on pve situations.

In pve its a bit harder, first you must check if the spell is indeed a spell or an ability i assume, then if it uses mana or not.
    So, is this information even sent out by the game or is it impossible as it is now?

You probably could, however as I seem to remember,there was something similar you could abuse in cata (sinestra?) so they changed something about it. It's likely they have a list of spells that can be used and then allowed rather than denied so it's hard to say if something is available without testing it atleast once.

There isn't an in-game means of determining that.
    You will have to look most likely at 3rd party resources for confirmations, and they may be prone to change if something can be abused.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.