Deleted

Red face Wow you're favourite npc?

well lately i am been feeling a little bit insecure about myself because i logged on to wow one day and i saw the wolf model

but after i started having a look at the model on the 3d viewer i couldn't help but feel, attracted to it? i don't know, it just made me feel good and made me blush it kinda reminded me of when naruto liked that armadildo in that filler episode

anyway, who is your favourite npc and why?

I forget the name, but the guy in deepholm on the flying ship who's dying. And his quest has you recover some liquor and a rope I believe. Anyway easily that guy.

Deleted
    I woke up 5 mins ago and I'm already done with the internet...

Armadildo? What?

You know, I originally was going to say something but reading that completely derailed me.

Deleted
    either Budd, or Hemet Nesingwary

Not seen much of either so far, Hemet Nesingwary can be found on strike over being asked to kill the wolves that Orc's use for mount's in Nagrand though. Hopefull will see him in the future though.

Oralius! Love his funny quest lines! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Yrel.
    Sorry.
    But it's been a long, long time since a new character has made me truly care even without any established lore elsewhere.

Also; how'd he get a total of one post and banned and thread still open ._.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2014-12-28 at 09:31 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    For some reason I love that one random Horde stable master in Ashenvale who kept his old Forest Troll model. What is this guy even doing there anyway ? Is he some kind of Forest/Jungle hybrid ? Tell me more about Qeeju, Blizzard.