BMAH - have you ever gotten anything useful?

I have read, that People have gotten some high lvl items that were actually usefull for raiding. That must have been at the very beginning, when People weren't doing mythic yet, and ppl talked about ppl wearing mythic already from the BMAH.
    Is that true or just troll?

I do have read the list of the BMAH (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Black_Market_Auction_House)
    Which ist mostly: Pets/Mounts, T3 Transmog, misc.

As far as I read, there isn't a simple list of THE items that could be available, it's more like a possibility of items that can show up, depending on the server, day and time and what not.

So my question as above: Have you actually gotten any useful weapon/armor item that you could actually wear? (high ilvl)

Greets

I have personally only ever got 1 mount for 30k from BMAH. But i see current pvp conquest (ilvl 660) and mythic ilvl gear on there almost daily. Usually only 1 piece at a time - and can be for the wrong faction (for pvp) but yes, I have seen many many current tier gear sold on bmah - and people usually fighting for it as bids get very high sometimes. But remember - just like farming for a rare raid mount at 1% drop - the items see see on BMAH are rng - so it is concievable your realm has had some bad rng luck and you havent had many good gears on there.

P.S. also those boxes of unsold goods they sell can have current gear in them.

I haven't got anything useful items but I SEE many useful items on BMAH. I have seen some Heroic/Mythic gear of current patch ( aka Highmaul level gear and even Blackrock foundary level gear; they tend to be rare though) on BMAH, pets and rare mounts ( such as : Green proto drake, invincible, firehawk,... ), unobtainable transmog gears ( T3) . What I mean by see is that there are many items that useful for raiding , greatly reduce your insane farming time with 1% drop rate mounts,... However those kind of items tend to be extremely over prices ( at least on my server US Stormrage). I can't never justified spend 200k+ for A pieces of gear that like 2,3% stronger than my current gear or spend gold cap ( 999k) for a 1% drop mounts.

If you read around raiding for world first position, you may heard a rumor that a Chinese guild ( who get world 3rd I believe) have their members realm transfer to even buy mythic gears on BMAH before mythic even release.
    Last edited by yphanh2002; 2014-12-28 at 04:36 PM.