Profesions upgrade to 680?

Does anyone know if there will be an upgrade item for LW, BS, IS ect to 680?

Are there any rumours?

Seems to me when Blackrock foundry gets released a proffesions seem to be useless because you can just farm items in normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice.

By the time my toons could wear the blue crafted items available they'd already gotten better from questing. Just seems to be a bit of a disparity in WoD crafted gear below the 640 ilvl.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Well it is expensive to get crafted gear and upgraded crafted gear just wondering if it is still worth it

if there were upgrades planned with BRF they would already be in the game files and afaik they aren't. I also expect they will add new items rather than upgrading the old ones even more for new tiers, because they are supposed to exist for catching up, and it would simply take too long to start from scratch on them.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    I'd love it if they did a stage 4 on crafted items in the new patch but I just can't see it happening.

Just looked at 6.1 notes and they are going to be in game:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...l-Ashran-Queue

There are upgrade items from 670 to 680

You will be able to upgrade armor and misc to i680 and weapons to 670.

You know I don't mind it's happening, but when we get to 6.3 or 6.4 if you upgrade them and they become legendery that will be QQ

Legendary items always have a storyline behind them. You can not do this for all crafted items, so they will never be legendary