when to pop doomguard as affliction

when to pop doomguard as affliction using soulburn haunt spec?

cant seem to find the proper answer.

after bloldlust? after/before cds? under 20 % or above? What scales w/ doomguard for that 1 min its up? anything?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone? i cant seem to find asnswer

It scales with everything. Pop it on the pull when you have every possible buff lined up or pop it at the end for the 20% boost if you can line up enough procs or the fight requires higher burst at the end.

Your default opener should be precast haunt -> doomguard -> dots -> cds -> ds but you could use him as a dps CD for something specific on a fight like warmages on imperator, a certain add you are struggling with on brackenspore, abyssal on tectus. It's very possible that you could find a dps gain if you time dg perfectly at the end of the fight but it's usually not worth the trouble though even if I didn't try it myself I'd recommend trying it on Kargath as his roar of the crowd might make the DG way stronger if timed correctly at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    Your default opener should be precast haunt -> doomguard -> dots -> cds -> ds but you could use him as a dps CD for something specific on a fight like warmages on imperator, a certain add you are struggling with on brackenspore, abyssal on tectus. It's very possible that you could find a dps gain if you time dg perfectly at the end of the fight but it's usually not worth the trouble though even if I didn't try it myself I'd recommend trying it on Kargath as his roar of the crowd might make the DG way stronger if timed correctly at the end.
    nah Dots up 1st UA -> Agony -> corruption then doomguard and DS before you apply dots so you cast them faster and there is never a scenario where you don't use doomguard in the opener (only tectus use abyssal on all 8 motes else doomguard is better)
    Last edited by mmoc6d261dd0e1; 2015-01-23 at 12:40 PM.

nah Dots up 1st UA -> Agony -> corruption then doomguard and DS before you apply dots so you cast them faster and there is never a scenario where you don't use doomguard in the opener (only tectus use abyssal on all 8 motes else doomguard is better)
    UA is the weakest and shortest of the dots so it goes up last. DS is used after the dots are up so they all can benefit from the entire duration of the increased haste. Lastly there are situations where doomguard is better at the end. The scenario involves lusting at the last 20% of a fight, a round of CDs in that 20% and if the last 20% lasts the duration of the doomguard. There are other scenarios aswell that involve times of increased damage. For example on Mythic Kargath it's best to save doomguard for later in the fight when you have enough Roar of the Crowd to give him (and you) a 75% or 100% damage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    UA is the weakest and shortest of the dots so it goes up last. DS is used after the dots are up so they all can benefit from the entire duration of the increased haste. Lastly there are situations where doomguard is better at the end. The scenario involves lusting at the last 20% of a fight, a round of CDs in that 20% and if the last 20% lasts the duration of the doomguard. There are other scenarios aswell that involve times of increased damage. For example on Mythic Kargath it's best to save doomguard for later in the fight when you have enough Roar of the Crowd to give him (and you) a 75% or 100% damage bonus.
    no hes completely right dude don't listen to anyone else or your own logic for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by shaxeey View Post
    I will try and test it out in later today but i 100000% doubt that service is anywhere near good... on any fight.
    Its completely wrong, affli relies heavily on burst. And yes i had heroic shards of nothing + mythic runestone and it pulls less.
    That bis trinket list is ABSOLUTELY incorrect, never use that. Never seen anything more wrong in my life. Copelands clarity so low? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL honestly i died
    Also he created this masterpiece: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-T17-Highmaul)
    hes clearly just better than all of us and knows something nobody else does.

Deleted
    Tramzh can u please link me a log of your dps so i can fucking die of laughter?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone already died of laughter reading your affliction 'guide'. There's no one left.

Deleted
    Tramzh can u please link me a log of your dps so i can fucking die of laughter?
    This guy.. 2/7M, making nextlevel guides and shit, I'm impressed. Especially with those insane logs you have as well.

Just wondering, have you actually tried to check up on Tramzh' logs?

Shaxeey, before you discredit someone's information, how about you do your research first and maybe you yourself can learn something.
    It's not because something gives "you" the highest dps, that it's the correct way, you might just play it wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc6cfc08aa18; 2015-01-27 at 10:46 AM.