Combat Weapon Enchants

So I just got a new set of weapons but I'm having a hard time deciding on enchants. It seems like every "geared/progressed" rogue has a different combination of enchants for weapons. So for Combat what is it? Right now I have (MH)Mark of Warsong and (OH) Mark of Shattered Hand. Is this right or should Mark of Warsong be on both?

double warsong slightly better with 2 targets and gets increasingly better the more targets u add

Single target, the difference between Warsong and Shattered Hand is negligible.

Shattered Bleed's initial damage is copied by Blade Flurry. However, the DoT ticks are not applied or copied. So when it comes to cleave, this enchant gets pretty weak with more targets.

Also, keep in mind, the value of multistrike increases with more targets:
    1 Target: Shatter Hand = Warsong
    2 Targets: Warsong
    3+ Targets: Frostwolf

I think the best enchant to pick overall would be Warsong. There aren't many fights with extended periods of 3 or more targets.
    Last edited by Ektomorf; 2015-01-26 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    double warsong slightly better with 2 targets and gets increasingly better the more targets u add
    And Mark of Frostwolf (multistrike) scales even better with >1 targets than Warsong.

You should really sim ur char.
    For my ilvl its already a dps increase having 2 Frostwolfs at 2 targets.
    But aside from that,out of 4 encounters u will use combat in HM, 3 of them (excluding twins) have at least 2 more targets to cleave so Frostwolf will pull ahead on them.

Deleted
    in 6.1 there are a lot of cleave fights.

Slagworks
    Gruul - Single
    Oregorger- Single
    Blast Furnace - Much cleave

The Black Forge
    Hans'gar & Franzok 2 targets 80%~ of the time
    Flamebender Ka'graz 3 target cleave
    Kromog 3+ target cleave

Iron Assembly
    Beastlord Darmac -endless cleave
    Operator Thogar - -more cleave
    Iron Maidens - more more cleave

1 more reset left so plan your 30 crystals

Quote Originally Posted by Migthy View Post
    You should really sim ur char.
    For my ilvl its already a dps increase having 2 Frostwolfs at 2 targets.
    But aside from that,out of 4 encounters u will use combat in HM, 3 of them (excluding twins) have at least 2 more targets to cleave so Frostwolf will pull ahead on them.
    Yup, you need to sim you're character. The weapon enchants change vastly with ilvl and fight. For the most part frostwolf is going to be the way to go for most highmaul fights. I run MH(frostwolf) OH(shat) but thats because I sim better like that soo.