Death Siphon or Death pact with new changes?

Which will be better for unholy pvp?

I think it comes to preference and other talents. I think with BT, Death Siphon is in my opinion the way to go. I beat most Death Pact Death Knights 1 on 1, once they have popped the pact, its only a matter of time before they run out of juice.

Also, if you being kited... Death Siphon is better as you are able to keep using runes and generate RP to keep throwing out Death Coils which in turn generate more BT's. (works great with NP)

Death Pact remains best when protecting against burst. Siphon will do nothing.

I find I'm not focused that much in Arena or BG's because you know... Death Knight and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Somus View Post
    I think it comes to preference and other talents. I think with BT, Death Siphon is in my opinion the way to go. I beat most Death Pact Death Knights 1 on 1, once they have popped the pact, its only a matter of time before they run out of juice.

Also, if you being kited... Death Siphon is better as you are able to keep using runes and generate RP to keep throwing out Death Coils which in turn generate more BT's. (works great with NP)

Death Pact remains best when protecting against burst. Siphon will do nothing.

I find I'm not focused that much in Arena or BG's because you know... Death Knight and all.
    i think i will try out BT and siphon out together. Thank you for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragaflask View Post
    i think i will try out BT and siphon out together. Thank you for the information.
    Also, just as a note. Don't wait till you are almost dead to start siphoning. If you are being focused, or in 1v1, use it more often than not. Damage will be down a bit, but you will get a feel for when you can unload all your Death Runes into SS and when to use it on Death Siphon.

Obviously switching to Blood Presence when crap has really hit the fan is a must.