Poll: What prize would you choose?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard's Special Prize -What would you choose?

So, let's say you were randomly chosen amongst millions of WOW players to win a special prize from Blizzard. You were given the choice between the following prizes:

- 1 year and a half of free access to WOW;

- Choose amongst ANY of the mounts of the game and get it completely free;

- Gain the very best PVE and PVP gear from the next tier/season for free ;

- Receive your very own Uncorrupted Ashbringer/Frostmourne that could be used by any class in the game and would be transmogable;

- Gain free access to all the content from one of the other Blizzard games - If you choose Starcraft you get all current and future expansions, if you choose Hearthstone you get all available cards in the game, if you choose HOTS you get all skins,heroes,etc;

- Receive 1 special mount with great skin that would be completely unique and no one else in the entire game would have something similar to it;

- Automatic level 100 upgrade to 4 of your chosen characters with automatic upgrades in every profession they currently have;

- Sneak peek at the content Blizzard is developing for the next expansion.

What would you choose?

Poll incoming !
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-01-27 at 06:16 AM.

Deleted
    I would choose the special mount that noone would ever get. The amount of money my account would be worth.

Either the mount or the swords, I couldn't decide. Probably the mount in the end though because not every class can use the swords.

Deleted
    There's no reason to pick anything that is achievable without that prize over something like the mount or ashbringer. So one of the 2 it is.
    Edit: probably the mount over ashbringer, makes you even more special snowflakey

The Ashbringer...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

God, the mount.

Deleted
    I'd want them to make me an NPC. With a horrible rep grind attached. But at Exalted you'd get a mount that would be a floating pair of tits on fire with chaisaws and bears orbiting them. With a wolf skull on top.

Yes.

not surprising that the most unique and rarest reward would be most popular. lol.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Ashbringer, if it's transmoggable, hell yeah
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    I would probably take the character level ups since even though I've played since vanilla I still only have the one character ( all the rest are below lvl 30 ), mounts mean nothing to me and the rest are just meh.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2015-01-27 at 06:50 AM.

I'd take the swords. Everywhere I went I would shout "Frostmourne hungers!" and within days I'd be the most ignored person on my realm.

While I chose the unique mount, I could live with choosing a mount in the game for free too.

I would pick the black qiraji battle tank. That is almost like being unique as so few have it. Besides, I am still bitter from the AQ gate opening because I missed the cutoff for getting my mount by about 10 hours...

a year and a half free. i can't really afford to pay for it right now, so i wouldn't be able to even mess with it if i got anything else.

in a perfect world, i'd get the 4 level 100s.

i play a pally so Ashbringer without a doubt, plenty of cool mounts i can be happy with.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Years and a half sub. Full stop. End of discussion. The rest are minor things that mean basically nothing compared to knowing that regardless of financial situations, I don't have to think about "should I pay for a month or three months or should I let it run out or-" I just have it. Load off my mind.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would choose the special mount that noone would ever get. The amount of money my account would be worth.
    I agree with this. As much as I love WoW and the time I've spent on my characters, I'd gladly sell it for a mint with that extremely rare mount. Might even be able to recoup all my sub fees over the years if I'm lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    What no Free Character Migrations? There's nothing I'd want more than that.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Money > everything else. I'm conflicted between the sub and the unique mount or transmog. The last two will be worth more then the sub, but it would mean selling my account and I'm very attached to it, so I went with the sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Decision was between the unique mount and the swords. I personally don't see the point of opting for a prize that would be otherwise obtainable (paying sub-fee is not an issue for me). Opted for the mount, since that would be useable on all my characters, whereas I can only wield swords on a few.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    As much as it's considered shady, I gotta go with this.