6.1 additions, really?

The following is my opinion. This thread exists only as a discussion on the following matter.

As everyone can see here: ttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/17561381/ we are getting quite a list of things that are being changed or added in patch 6.1.

I have to say I'm dissapointed that things like Blood Elf models and the Heirloom Tab are even in this list. These were supposed to be included in 6.0 but are now being shipped off as "new content for 6.1" (don't get me wrong, the content is new, but not for 6.1).

There are a small amount of additions for the Garrison, but most are changes or additions to fix problems that were already mentioned in the WoD Beta. The same goes for a lot of the class changes.

Now I understand that patch 6.1 is not a content patch. But the problem here is that there would be room for more content if the developers had paid more heed to the warnings during the Beta. Overall this patch is just dissapointing to me.

I was curious how other people feel on this topic. Additionally, what do you think will be in patch 6.2? (Besides the obvious balance changes/bugfixes).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.