Deleted

[Restoration] Trinket Help

Hi guys,

Last night I got the mythic quiescent rune-stone from a Cache, issue being that I already have Candle and Winged Hourglass (3/3).

Basically, I'm really unsure as to which would be better to replace (if either), as I feel the spirit proc from hourglass is really strong, but candle has more INT on it than the rune-stone (with mana on use rather than haste/multi). Could I get some input as to which would be better for me to run? I'm leaning towards hourglass/candle for mana intensive fights (Ko'ragh/Imp/Butcher), and swapping out Candle for Runestone for the others, but I'm not really sure which is better.

Armory for reference: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Karhu/simple

Candle is better than Hourglass 3/3, it has way more int on it, so if you're not having mana issues, swap out the hourglass for runestone.

Deleted
    As above. Depends if you have mana issues.

If you do, use Candle + Hourglass, if you don't swap to Candle + Quiescent Runestone, if after the swap you do, swap Candle or Hourglass and see how you get on. You'll need to play around and see which you get more comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethia View Post
    As above. Depends if you have mana issues.

If you do, use Candle + Hourglass, if you don't swap to Candle + Quiescent Runestone, if after the swap you do, swap Candle or Hourglass and see how you get on. You'll need to play around and see which you get more comfortable with.
    Thank you---I was having the same issue on whether or not to switch out. I appreciate it!