Elemental Shaman - In a weird haste spot.

Hi everyone, I have a slight problem at the moment with haste. I have 838, equating to 14.78% haste. The problem I have is that I cannot find a combination of berserking, shard of nothing and elemental mastery to get my lava burst down to close to 1 second. It makes my burst really awkward with ascendance. It will always be .14 seconds over 1 second if I pop elemental mastery + shard or .012 seconds under 1 second when I pop berserking/shard/elemental mastery. I have thought about re-enchanting all my gear with haste / re-gemming for haste and sacrifice a lot of multistrike. What do you guys think? Here is a link to my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADn/advanced

Seeing how strong Multistrike is for Ele, I wouldn't think that trading 275 multistrike (or more if you changed your weapon enchant from MS to haste) for haste would be worth it to sync your two minute burst. As with anything though, simming it will be the best to see what it would do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbites View Post
    I have thought about re-enchanting all my gear with haste / re-gemming for haste and sacrifice a lot of multistrike. What do you guys think? Here is a link to my armory.
    I would just say "fuck it" and move on, eventually you will get the gear with haste so it will happen, but ms is still better.