Thread: Racial query

Deleted

Racial query

I been looking for some information about racial's and their effects for Dk's. Currently i am a Dwarf DK and im Unholy for PVP and Blood for PVE with no intention of going frost. My question is which racial is better Dwarf or Draenai. I know it doesnt matter all that much but since i play specs that dont have a lot of crit is it a wasted racial and would i be better to switch to Draenai. Would i see more damage? would i see bigger crits when they do happen, will i get bigger blood shields?

This is mainly a choice between 2 percent crit damage or extra strength (im not sure how much it is at 100).

Also is there much difference between gotn and stoneform?

Thanks

Deleted
    There is a list on skullflowers guide, Draenai is the top race in the game dps wise, the heals pretty useful too.

I'd just play whichever race you like the best tho as your talking 100 dps

Always played Tauren Death Knight and completely abused the racial stomp on add fights. Lately I'm a Draenai Blood DK. The racial self heal is amazing, not just for yourself but also for raid members that are low.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm Draenei, Blood... The bonus Strength is so OP for a DPS DK;

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigersgora View Post

I'd just play whichever race you like the best tho as your talking 100 dps
    its been proven that each race is >1% DPS from each other. play what you think looks cool

Draenei - Alliance
    BELF - Horde

Deleted
    Yeah, echoing the racial statting being largely trivial. I like worgen because of the extra speed boost, but I play it because I think it looks cool.