Incripstion..ok really?

So I just leveled up another toon, never had inscription before. I started milling, WHAT THE F... is going on. Do I really need to sit there and mill 5 herbs at a time for 2 pigments, when I need to go through many pigments in a day for garrison stuff? I am honestly asking because it does not seem plausible that at this point in wow, with the garrisons that I have to bind a key and collect 2 pigments per mill. Can I not mill a stack of herbs and get 8? you know speed the process up a bit???? next level ridiculousness

nope that is the only way to do it. it does help to make a macro or there are addon's so it cuts it down to just one key click. I wish it's something you could just queue up just like when crafting an item

I wonder if its a bannable offense to download and use a BOT that mills herbs for you.

Quote Originally Posted by prejonnes View Post
    I wonder if its a bannable offense to download and use a BOT that mills herbs for you.
    It is bannable lol. It's dumb, but i'd be curious to see the dispute ticket if someone got banned for that.

Inscriptionism is in a good place atm.

You really think the process of milling herbs is in a good place? I wont argue the rest of inscription.

Yes it's a pain in the ass. You can macro /mill herbname or whatever the syntax is, still have to sit there actually spamming the key though.

At Blizzcon they got asked if milling and prospecting could finally go on the same system as smelting etc and they said "we can do that". And then forgot about it.

Get on twitter and nag them IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prejonnes View Post
    http://stormspire.net/consortium-qua...itimately.html
    This helped me out a lot when I used to play the gem market in mop and cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn off loot at mouse window. Turn on auto-loot. Assign mill to a hotkey. Mash away. Incriptions never so easy. lol
    Look! Words!