Mythic Ko'ragh DPS

Starting prog on Mythic Ko'ragh and looks like I'll be going DPS on it for the first fight this xpac. Very rusty but want to make sure I get as much out as I can. Had a handful of pulls on it so far but no real strong attempts so it was hard to get a feel for how I was going. I went arms as I had a 2h and it's the spec I've been messing around with in pvp, and from looking at logs seems to be the stronger spec on that fight atm. Anyone that has done this fight have any tips/tricks or advice on talents or spec even to push the most damage out?

Deleted
    Depends. Are you going to help AoE the adds down or have your guild assigned all physical to always focus boss?
    If AoE, pick up Bladestorm. If not, pick up Bloodbath.
    I always use Anger Management on Ko'ragh since it's so hard to land a full Ravager (due to all the movement)
    Sudden Death > TFB
    Personally I play Fury on Ko'ragh because when he is recharging his shield you don't want to touch the adds that are spawning which is quite hard when 1/3 of your Arms rotation is Whirlwind.
    Warbringer helps a ton on MCs.

Other then that I don't really know what to say.

From Arms perspective (Both specs are viable):

Talents: Double Time, Enraged Regen, SD, Dragon Roar, Vigilence, Bladestorm, AM. Glyph for RI (interupting MCs).

If you aren't required to switch to adds take Blood Bath instead. We only have myself, a lock and a boomkin switch to adds. We tried a few attempts with an extra warrior BS on them but it's overkill as they die in 5 secs anyway.

Pull, and use CS once then delay your second CS (around 0-5 secs) for when the shield is @ 20%. You want to pool rage for this and ideally hold a SD proc for up to 5 secs leading into it. This allows you to get a CS + 4-5 executes off. You want to be doing this every time the shield drops below 20%. The first shield drops extremely fast.

Stay on boss during shield recharge phase and then when there are quite a few out leap and BS on them. If there are any stragglers see if you can milk a SS Exec off.

AM allows you to get an extra reck off in the fight.

Delay CDs and stuff when you get to around the 3:30 min mark and wait for the boss to be at 20%. This is your time to shine and absolutely abuse the fuck out of Exec. 300K+ Execs... yes please.