Shapeshift and Disguise / Costumes

so as 6.1 hits, How exactly the "Fix" on that issue will affect the visual form of our Moonkin now?

(Cosmetic transformations that alter the character's appearance now have a higher priority than Druid combat forms. This means Druids can keep a transformation while shapeshifted.

Many Druid shapeshift forms now have attachment points on the head and back for cosmetic toy effects such as Blazing Wings or Pepe. Additional shapeshift forms may receive attachment points in the future.)

To be specific, i wonder if things like Krastinov's, Muradin's, Orbs and stuff like that will work finally with our sapeshift, or does that concern only features like blazing wings and those type of things

I wonder if we will be able to rock Noggenfoggers and Deviate fish, that would be awesome <3.

BTW im asking these Q's because i will not be able to log-in for an extra day or so
    Last edited by Tamrik; 2015-02-25 at 03:55 AM.

So a quick test with glyph of stars and cosmetics like the blood elf/manastorm illusions has it turn you into an astral version of those forms.

with moonkin form vs stuff like sha'tari defender's /braid it works but is finicky. especially when you shift out of moonkin form and back while clicking off other illusions. By and large if you are in moonkin form when you activate it it works more or less as it would on someone in a humanoid form.

Noggenfogger overrides moonkin form but you still are in moonkin form, so it works.

Smite toy works, skymirror works, ghost pink skeleton pirate works, bloodmane charm works, orc pirate from WoD toy doesn't work.

Thats all the ones ive used tonight

As far as attachment points goes, the wings from the DMF toy will go on the correct place in cat form, bear form, etc. Firekitty however - the wings go on your butt:

I'd link it, but I don't have the post count to allow it - it's image ID iS5Nrp7, for the curious.

Noggen is working great for me, but manastorm and gamon are not. Ive tried using them before going moonkin, after going moonkin, switching in and out, everything. Nothing seems to be working.

[edit] Ok after testing, they do work if i use glyph of stars, but otherwise its a nogo.

I've been waiting for a change like this since I started playing in BC

Only one I had issues with not overwriting Moonkin form was Manastorm. Everything else took priority over the form as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamrik View Post
    To be specific, i wonder if things like Krastinov's, Muradin's, Orbs
    Yes, Yes, Yes
    Manastorm doesnt seem to work as mentioned earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so, so mad about the nerf to moonkin astral form changing mount color at the moment
    You're a towel.

I don't get it... so, is it intended that certain toys/transformations doesn't work?
    Like... noggenfogger works just fine, but I can't disguise myself as manastorm or gamon... which I actually
    was looking forward to. :/

Btw... does Orb of Deception work?
    Last edited by sior88; 2015-02-27 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sior88 View Post
    I don't get it... so, is it intended that certain toys/transformations doesn't work?
    Like... noggenfogger works just fine, but I can't disguise myself as manastorm or gamon... which I actually
    was looking forward to. :/

Btw... does Orb of Deception work?
    Yes. ( I hate gnomes....)

I believe that Gamon and Millhouse transformations not working is just an oversight; Millhouse definitely works for Moonkin using Glyph of Stars (tried it last night), but wasn't working in Cat Form when I tried it on Wednesday.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold