Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    how much approximate gold do people get from garrisons

Quote Originally Posted by daytonbrown View Post
    Other than the first few quests to get a foothold into Draenor, you don't have to use your garrison after that.
    Problem is, they are pretty much the only content in WoD aside from raiding and Ashran. If you don't use your garrison, there's literally 0 solo end-game content.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I like all the people saying you can ignore them, you can't ignore them if you plan to quest to 100. And I hate them too, hated them since beta and still do. I do them on my main to keep up with raid stuff, but it's really killed my interest in leveling any more of my 90s.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I have with my main's garrison is the buildings that fit my character's style are not the most fun. lol #FirstWorldOfWarcraftProblems

So you figured out that the game is no longer fun or engages you anymore.

What do you do?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So...you clever people..how would you have done them?
    Not have implemented them at all and put all those resources towards more dungeons, raids, and out-door content.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Not have implemented them at all and put all those resources towards more dungeons, raids, and out-door content.
    Which would have been consumed and done just as quickly.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Which would have been consumed and done just as quickly.
    Not nearly as quick as logging in to play facebook-garrisons and log back out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This boils down to a variation on an "I quit" thread so this one will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."