Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I loved WoD.

Deleted
    I buy WoW tokens.

A lot of them.

Deleted
    I was addicted to (and miss to this day) the reaction I got standing outside ironforge bank in vanilla in full t2. People running past on their way to do something, stopping, coming back and inspecting me before gushing over my gear. Completely shallow, I had no reason to spend that much time in ironforge, but it made my day.

I feel lucky to have played WoD.

I leave my Garrison Christmas decorations up year-round.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

i used to fake being seriously ill to my parents/school so i could play wow back in vanilla/tbc.. the addition was terrible.

I think that LFR is raiding.

Deleted
    I don't read journal before joining lfr group.

Im k/d whore and saved hundreds on screenshots of my characters getting 50-0 and higher in battlegrounds.

Deleted
    being nr1 pally on my server during Wotlk, standing in oggrimar with the ToC mount just because i could..
    really loved the attention i received from strangers :-$

I used to stack only spirit in vanilla for the priest spirit tap after a kill, leveling went really slow!
    I have over 35 lvl 100 chars (only 4 x 110) but can't even log on to them.
    I bought a mythic xavius boost because my guild was stuck at Cenarius and we didn't have progress (guild actually disbanded afterwards so I'm glad I bought that).

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    I got kicked from an Everbloom group because I couldn't do a stupid walljump to skip a few mobs. I kept trying and trying until the other four at the top got sick of it and votekicked me. :-(
    I almost got kicked when I got tired of this shit and soloed all the trash.

I got Invincible on like 20th try. Couple ID's later i went there again for Shadowmourne Quest and it dropped again.
    I loved Mists of Pandaria.
    When I was younger in times of wotlk I ninjalooted Deathbringer Will with Assa Rogue in 25 man raid (It had armor pene, which was utter shite for assa)
    One of my Btag ''friends'' told me he is botting Insane title. Out of jealousy i made ticket about it. He got banned lately.

I love joining pugs, pulling all trash blobs before nythendra and all ursoc trash wipping them forever.

I also love joining super serious guilds just to get the achievement and gquit after it no explanation given.

I miss my old guild, they were a social friendly bunch but couldn't kill shit. We only managed to kill Shannox on normal in Cata, then when LFR was released we went back and killed the launch raids. They struggled to follow basic instructions and didn't like constructive criticism. Sad thing is the M+ dungeons would have been ideal.

I quit my most recent guild just before Christmas, they are super serious which is a complete opposite to my old guild. We was making good mythic progress but they had this one guy who would dick about on boss pulls pissing everyone off. As revenge I made it my aim to get him killed during the raid, for example on Nythendra I would make sure I'd get him with rot and get him to 10 stacks. I never healed him directly, on Elerethe Renferal if we was linked, I'd break the link. Basically anything that needed to be moved away from people I stacked it on him. I really annoyed him when I started using neural silencer, I even started to hand them out to anyone he shot a swapblaster at.

I'm not sure how big of addict I was compared to other people, but I used to play WAY too much. On work days, I'd get up early and do all my dailies and sometimes even skip work if I wanted to do something specific. On weekends, I'd go straight to the computer right out of bed and play straight from 5-6am till midnight or later if raiding. I also spent plenty of real money on gold for getting epic flying mount when it first came out and maxing professions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    I never read up on tactics.
    LOL me too. It stressed me out too like I was back in school and didn't do my homework. I was in a raiding alliance when MC first came out and it was 40 man raiding. We were supposed to watch video and read tactics but I always let the class lead and/or raid leader explain. By the time WotLK came around I was a class lead in a different guild and did all my research.

10+ Year Old Account
    During Vanilla, I levelled my Dwarf hunter past level 50 without knowing pets had a talent tree.

I didn't find out until a friend asked me why my bear didn't have taunt turned on while we were levelling together.

Deleted
    - I don't sympathize with anyone else than my guildmates and my mythic+/nightbane boosting group and I try as hard as I can to get loots for myself in pugs.
    - When I smh tag with my alts in a group of new players/newbs I give it one or two wipes, then swiftly leave it without saying nothing.
    - I liked WoD.
    - I think I progressed on Mythic Xavius without even knowing Normal/Heroic/Mythic Xavius' strat.

And the thing I've been doing the most this expac :
    - Queueing in LFR for AP/legs or doing WQs using WQ group finder while eating my lunch or watching a movie, and thus being afk the whole fight/quest.

God I'm evil.
    Last edited by mmoc84d5b017e4; 2017-01-06 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    I Love blood elves alot, my favorite race by far.
    I only play horde cause of blood elves.
    I think gnomes are the most stupid race ever(though gelbins mech suit from brokenshore end cinematic is cool)
    Wod for raiding has been better then legion to me so far (the bosses and locations)
    I used to use reflecting prism on a raid member in wod before pulls even though he found it anoying.
    I dont pug anything at all.

Deleted
    I like gnomes