Deleted

There are actually new quests in 6.1

Like http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37773/death-to-amethon

It's one of a couple of quests that appear in your garrison. I wonder how many there are. Too bad that flew under the radar.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not "under the radar". It's the touted "Bounty" system that encourages you to "Socialize" with other people by forming daily trading groups in the group finder. By that I mean, wordlessly dropping in to a player's garrison to pick up a quest, then leave to solo it. !ENGAGING!

It's just more pathetic non-content.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Ok.

Then it just flew under my radar, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    It's not "under the radar". It's the touted "Bounty" system that encourages you to "Socialize" with other people by forming daily trading groups in the group finder. By that I mean, wordlessly dropping in to a player's garrison to pick up a quest, then leave to solo it. !ENGAGING!

It's just more pathetic non-content.
    I didn't realize that all quests had to be group quests to be content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Dars', according to people, quests are non-content, updates are non-content, features are non-content.. Think people only see content as being a dungeon, raid or quest hub? At least seems with that guy.

And well, I do enjoy some of the new quests except.. My jukebox is half finished but I have 4 titles I can play on it.. *grins*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    People want less reasons to be shackled to their garrisons, so having more quests tied to garrisons and reasons to go to someone ELSE'S garrison is far from appealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    People want less reasons to be shackled to their garrisons, so having more quests tied to garrisons and reasons to go to someone ELSE'S garrison is far from appealing.
    What difference does it make where you pick up the quest? You still have to go out and actually complete it.

Those quests are a waste of time. They reward a measly 80g. There's no way I'm wasting my time for that.

Deleted
    From PTR patch notes:

Defeat a dungeon boss: Awards a bag with a chance to contain a level 630, 645, or 655 item token.
    Bounty (intended for 3 or more players): Defeat a named elite NPC for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token.
    Relic: Complete a series of quests to recover a relic for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token. Completing a relic mission unlocks it as a potential mission for your followers. Completing all 6 relic missions will unlock Harrison Jones as a follower!

From official patch notes:

Defeat a dungeon boss: Completing this daily quest awards Garrison Resources.
    Bounty (intended for 2 or more players): Group up with 2 or more additional players to hunt down and defeat a powerful enemy and you’ll earn gold and a chance to get an heirloom quest item off of the creature you kill for the quest.
    Relic: Completing these quests will reward gold and ultimately Harrison Jones as a new Follower.

Ha.

Edit: first bounty i got few days ago was easily soloed, today got another which i could not solo as it stunned me inside crystal which did damage. Actually i GROUPED WITH ANOTHER PLAYER (first time since start of MOP?) and killed it, just to find that it was not worth it... 80g, ffs, i open 2 salvage crates and can get more gold.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2015-03-01 at 01:04 PM.