Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ribald View Post
    Am I the only person on this site that likes dungeons with complex layouts?
    I love them. I miss them dearly.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by ribald View Post
    Am I the only person on this site that likes dungeons with complex layouts?
    I love them. I oftentimes when bored at work just think up how they'd have been applied to modern instances. My favourite one for candidate was Zul'drak <.<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    yeah let's delete half of it and replace what's left of it with shallow lulz moments and call it a day, you should work at blizzard
    Implying there's anything there worth keeping.

I'd blacklist Gnomeregan and Halls of Stone. The third one... eh, I'd have to see them first, but probably Underbog. I dislike the Coilfang area, but out of the three dungeons, that's the only one I'd find unbearable to run often. Honestly I'm not even sure if I'd blacklist HoS... with such a large pool of dungeons, there's a lot of crap there that makes HoS feel like a masterpiece... like the aforementioned BRD, or Stormstout Brewery... and others.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-03-01 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Anything from vanilla and tbc, starting with the stupidly long dungeons like BRD and Dire maul.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Anything from vanilla and tbc, starting with the stupidly long dungeons like BRD and Dire maul.
    Dire Maul, stupidly long? It's four super short, super easy wings. o_O

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    Black Rock Deeps unless it gets a SM like overhaul.
    Never.
    Revamp.
    BRD.

Or any dungeon for that matter. It should have never happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Never.
    Revamp.
    BRD.

Or any dungeon for that matter. It should have never happened.
    I mean, I'm glad they got rid of that stupid puzzle in Sunken Temple. Having to click the pillars, fine. Having to click them in a certain order that is in no way apparent, uncool. I don't like that they completely got rid of the other floors though.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Iron Docks

Awful, awful dungeon.

Dire Maul: hated that place with a passion in vanilla, sheer unbridled hatred.

Mauradon: didn't truly hate it but got lost so many times in there. Oddly enough BRD's layout was way easier for me to get a hang on while others struggled with it.

Revamped ZA: Revamped ZG was awesome, loved all of it. ZA however was a lazy piece of trash.

Loved all TBC dungeons, don't really remember wrath dungeon much so was probably bored with them. The three LK ones were sweet on alts tho specially the pit. Cata opening dungeons were fun, good amount of challenge you only had to be awake to do well, still hate revamp ZA tho. Mist dungeons weren't great but the fact that the fun challenges lied in speedrun modes which I don't care for diminished it's fun factor for me. WoD, good lore nice setting, some were fun the first week but got tedious again very soon. It's not just that you outgrar them, the mechanics are just too easily nullified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably escape from durnholde and dark portal. Lots of RP and lack of fighting. They were cool the first few times but boring later on.

I don't mind long instances so long as there's constant action and limited sitting around.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Gnomeregan, Dire Maul, and every BR dungeon besides Upper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock Depths
    The Oculus
    Escape From Durnholde Keep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!