Breath of Sindragosa as Unholy

Not sure if this is anywhere else, but when using Breath of sindragosa as unholy, I assume that we will be prioritizing it over dark transformation in the opener and throughout the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Opkorean View Post
    Not sure if this is anywhere else, but when using Breath of sindragosa as unholy, I assume that we will be prioritizing it over dark transformation in the opener and throughout the fight?
    Your question is a little ambiguous, so I'll try and answer this two ways.

-Are you under the impression that Breath of Sindragosa doesn't stack Shadow Infusion? If so, this is false- every 2 ticks of Breath proc 1 stack of SI, thus not forcing any "choice" in building up stacks. Thus, 10 ticks of Breath will generate the requisite 5 stacks of SI you'd need to cast Dark Transformation.

-Are you asking if it's worth it to use the single GCD on Dark Transformation while Breath is up, since it won't generate Runic Power you'll need to maintain Breath? The answer to that, especially with the 2P bonus, is yes- just ensure you have enough RP/Runes up to allow you to spend one GCD that doesn't generate RP and you should be good.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opkorean View Post
    i tried messing with BoS on H blackhand and my personal results were high burst off the bat but delayed DTrans... either I need more practice with it as UH or I am not doing it correctly.. Only hitting SS,FS, and PS then popping ERW with RP dips to 30ish and try to refill and keep BoS rolling. As 2H frost its real easy to use though
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual