Deleted

[Balance] Trinket help.

Hey there,

I browse these forums regularly, but I've never had to post because there's so much activity that all my queries are normally answered! To this, I thank the Druid community.

Now, onto my quibble:

I can't post my Profile as I'm new! - Drolac / Draenor EU

I got the HC Multistrike trinket from a cache, and I'm currently using HC Shard of Nothing, and Normal Goren's. Just wondering if it's worth substituting either trinket for the Multistrike one, and why. I understand, according the post by Tarm: 'Moonkin 6.1 Stat Weights and BIS Lists' that Multistrike is generally going to be our 3rd choice secondary stat. So, I'm wondering if anyone could provide some guidance as to determining whether to use it based on how much extra Int it will provide, and to the value of Multistrike over the Crit from Goren's or the Haste from Shard.

I do apologize if something like this has already been tackled in another post, but I couldn't find anything recent.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with Goren's and Shards til you can get Darmac's, IMHO. I'm planning on grabbing the multistrike one personally but only to use on the Starfall heavy fights like Beastlord, Kromog and Operator.

RPPM>all gorens+micro crucible.

Deleted
    I'll try it during the next raid then. Thought that would be the case with RPPM > Active. Thanks for the input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    RPPM>all gorens+micro crucible.
    Goren's and Darmac's are both RPPM and have better stats for us for non AOE fights though, don't they? (Darmac's vs. Micro Crucible)

Quote Originally Posted by Disinvolto View Post
    Goren's and Darmac's are both RPPM and have better stats for us for non AOE fights though, don't they? (Darmac's vs. Micro Crucible)
    He was asking about blackhand trinket, goren's and heroic shards...

But yes, for fights like gruul or oregorger, gorens+darmacs where as an aoe heavy fight would favor the multistrike and crit.