Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'm surprised nobody has brought up the fact that other games have implemented the same or similar methods of converting ingame currency for game time, and i'm mainly referring to Everquest's Krono(token bought via the SOE store for real money and can be traded for in game currency)

Seems to me a lot of people think the WoW token won't work for whatever reason when other games have gone and implemented similar systems and have had little to no problem, i know for a fact Everquest has no problem with Krono being sold or bought and a lot of people constantly buy them with real money and sell ingame for platinum. Then theres EvE's whole isk ingame credits being converted to game time, though i'm not not very familiar with the system as i've never played but it seems like its a pretty common and favorited system for players who have the means to utilize it to a certain degree(Which i hope is how it'll work in WoW).

Sure, not everybody will be able to utilize the WoW token system to the same degree as others, mainly because not everyone will have the same amount of "excess" gold to go and buy the tokens as they're being sold but i can only assume that those are not the majority and that there will be plenty of those who can and will. Just seems to me that people are already complaining and worrying about something that in no way will effect anything but the tokens themselves, i mean in Everquest the Krono don't effect anything but the supply and demand of them, and even then its solely based on the server and whos selling and what amount and how desperate a buyer is(and i can only assume it'll be the same in WoW, hopefully).
    Last edited by Uhnknown; 2015-03-05 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Typo fix