10+ Year Old Account

Random Stats Crafted Gear.

Hello So whats up with the random stats?

The item can have between 101 and 152 haste if i use a stat re roll will it be higher sometimes and lower sometimes or does it just change the stats between titles like feverflare and fireflash?

Basically i just maxed out my belt for my warlock but it rolled 101 on one stat and 152 on the other, if i use embroidery will it be higher if i try enough?

I don't know about crafted, but it is entirely possible as I have seen that same result with the tokens from garrison missions.
    The same two stats, only different amounts of them.
    Same "title" of the item, but different numbers as you describe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the only thing set in stone is the total stat budget, the numbers and stat types are random, with high and low value limits.

The stats balance between the two for the affix, but can change exact numbers. IE, one can be high or the other can be high, or they can be about equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only thing set in stone is the total stat budget, the numbers and stat types are random, with high and low value limits.
    This sounds 'bout right.

You may get say, 50 haste and 150 mastery, or 50 mastery and 150 haste, or 100 haste and 100 mastery, etc, but the total stat numbers will always be the same. The individual numbers just add up differently to that total in their own way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    This sounds 'bout right.

You may get say, 50 haste and 150 mastery, or 50 mastery and 150 haste, or 100 haste and 100 mastery, etc, but the total stat numbers will always be the same. The individual numbers just add up differently to that total in their own way.
    if this is the case can anyone show a blue post or a few items doing this? id hate it if the stats i rolled as of now were sub optimal.

You can check wowhead and it will show the ranges, usually.