Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    I really want to see a log of a holy doing 30k+ dps.
    You'll probably have to wait a while. I don't play the game anymore and I don't have any contacts that'd be up for this sort of thing. But if this info gets popular enough for people to try it for fun there will be logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    I tried out 'Shockadin' on Kargath normal with 645ish gear. It was pretty piss poor. It's something I'd definitely like to see in game though. There was a guy on YouTube that brought up whether each class should have a fourth spec, and his suggestion for Paladins was a dedicated Shockadin spec. Seemed quite interesting tbh.

I've played shockadin in 2s at 2100 mmr ( 2095 cr now ).
    Really funny, but you are still a healer.
    I tested it with Affli lock and Fury Warrior, but they need a lot of baby sitting, so its really hard use Holy Shock Glyph vs hunter/rogues + heal team.
    You can still do alot of damage with wings ( use Merciful Wrath glyph , more wings a bit less damage ) spamming denounce e standard holy shock.

I played also with Enhancement Shaman, and it really differet. His healing is great, so you can use Holy Shock glyph more ( Enhan damage is btw lower then war or lock ).

Sadly there is no room for Harsh Words at least on a "decent" competitive pvp.

As stats i highly suggest a multistrike build for shock harder, with some luck i shocked for 50k of total damage. And multi is still effective for healing purpose.

My armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Juther/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    It confuses the living shit out of me that people would spend so much time and energy to play the game sub optimally.
    Posting on this forum indicates that you are living your life sub optimally.

I don't think anyone wants to play Shockadin to try and be competitive DPS in a progression raid boss, though I can see the value in PvP potentially if played right.

I see it more as something fun to try on farm for a boss like Gruul or Oregorger. I love healing, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's fun to just go out and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    I really want to see a log of a holy doing 30k+ dps.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Well done for Haruna!
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Obligatory bump since there's another shockadin topic that has popped up.
    Super Brony Friendfinder