Poll: What is your favorite WoW expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderiarhs View Post
    Wow died with Arthas.............
    This .........

15+ Year Old Account
    It is still TBC, while the worst one was WotLK.

Cataclysm started out awesome, but after half a year, it went straight to hell for me.

MoP and WoD has been decent.

Vanilla was rather lacking, but I still loved it though. It was new and fresh.

Wrath. It was the pinnacle of WoW in just about every way. The game has never been as good since then and I doubt it ever will be.

Deleted
    wod I am having a pretty good time although I played from tbc

Deleted
    wrath, though night elf mages have been great.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I thought that Vanilla and BC were the most immersive and complete, I dunno why, my favourite now is Cata. I enjoyed it the most

TBC > WotLK >>>>>>>> WoD >>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MoP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Mists. 5.0-5.1 was, in my opinion, the best period in the game's history. It had tons and tons of content with a huge amount of effort put into them compared to what we have now. Every area you'd go off into to do a daily would have story progression and often cutscenes with voiced characters. The raids' story elementals felt like there was good reason to bother (I do enjoy the gameplay of wod's raids, mind you) and the threats were actually something to worry about. An army of swarthy Gnomes could have beaten the Iron Horde without any backup.

I guess if I had to pick a second then late Wrath simply because of ICC being a thing.
    Since when tons of boring dailies make a good expansion ??

- - - Updated - - -

Wotlk>TBC>>>Vanilla>Cata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mop

You are not prepared!