Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    I would rather see them make money by creating more and better content etc. to keep people subscribed and lure in new subscribers instead of a shit ton marketing (twitter integration and selfie cams for example to create a hype), making an ingame real money shop, increasing the price of their expansions, selling boosts and now these tokens which they barely have to do any developing for and make a wooping 33% more profit on than a normal subscription. And arguably cutting down in content or quality of content they put out.

I'm out when my gold runs out and/or I've completed all gold challenge modes with my friends. Since discussion and feedback don't work and the response is constantly "quit playing" or "vote with your wallet".
    Strange proposal - you want them to spend more money for more content. You in fact want them to earn less money.
    Who, on earth, would want to work more for less money??? Cmon, think again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Aren't subscription values and Xpac purchases enough profit as it is? They are the biggest MMORPG out there and they still try catching every opportunity to create ingenious ways to milk more $$ out of their players. Realm transfers, name/race/faction changes, pets, mounts, transmog gear, level boost and now subscription tokens. I don't oppose in some of the things having a price tag to compensate the technical costs associated with, but the ingame stuff should all be available in some way to the players, not behind a a pay wall (and a f'ing big one if you ask me). After all, this ain't a freemium game it's a Pay-2-Play game.

"But but but you don't have to purchase, it's optional." - then why the hell are they still continuing adding new stuff? Maybe because they expect idiots like some to continue paying for content that should be added to the game itself. And if the idiots continue to buy stuff there, they'll continue to sell the dope. And the cycle continues.

And after all the profit they have each year, what do they deliver? WoD, a game with gated content, time based events, grinds until you puke, absurd launch problems and questionable content patches so far (Twitter, selfie cams? You serious?).

Just look at Evolve; the game has a price tag of an AAA game and yet the developers took so much content from the standard version and decided to sell the rest as DLC at almost the price of the game itself + season pass. Freaking ridiculous.
    You seem completely out-of-touch from real world. Or you are just too young to experience it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    You seem completely out-of-touch from real world. Or you are just too young to experience it.
    OMG you're totally right, that makes perfect sense now!

Thanks for your valuable input, care to try again?