Does pvp power still function?

I am going to level my alt in bg's (who is 91) i was wondering if pvp power still functions as a stat because its on the gear i have but it does not show as a stat in the character sheet.

I do a lot of damage im not complaining, but would i do more damage with 630 weapons with no pvp power on them? (he has the gladiator 550 swords right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    I am going to level my alt in bg's (who is 91) i was wondering if pvp power still functions as a stat because its on the gear i have but it does not show as a stat in the character sheet.

I do a lot of damage im not complaining, but would i do more damage with 630 weapons with no pvp power on them? (he has the gladiator 550 swords right now).
    I'm not going to give you a 100% certainty on this, but most likely it is like the rest of the LV90 stuff; the effectiveness decreases until it does not work at LV100.

The Legendary cloak proc works like that, the CDR and proc trinks work like that, I don't see any reason PvP gear wouldn't.

Makes sense i guess. I found this thread:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12439825630

Holinka confirmed it does work, but im not sure if it scales down while leveling up. I ran this /run print( GetPvpPowerDamage(), GetPvpPowerHealing() ) and it turns out i have 54% pvp power in this gear, and 21% with both weapons unequipped. I highly doubt 630 weapons would make up for this loss, i wonder if i fully upgraded weapons (670 is the max?) if that would make up for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Since only one of the weapons pvp power work at once, i was thinking main hand the pvp weapon and get a 630-675 crafted weapon for the offhand with thunderlord enchants on both.

This seem like the best way to go about it to you guys?