Which of these chests should I use?

Hello,

I got a mythic Bloodsoaked Heart Protector from a mythic brf cache this week. I am currently wondering if it`s better than the heroic tier chest I have?

I lose 163 multistrike, but gain: +42 str, +63 stm, +177 crit, +36 mastery + 50 from socket and +17 armor (not bonus).

I know that multistrike and mastery are currently our best stats outside of bonus armour stacking, but are the stats I gain worth losing 163 multistrike?

My armory is: Patroclas - The Maelstrom EU (Can`t post links yet).

Thx
    - Patroclas

Deleted
    Mythic chest is better UNLESS you lose 2 or 4-set.

Deleted
    I know the feeling, I got a Mythic Lava Dipped Greathelm with socket from cache but it breaks a 4 set for me

It won't break a 4 set as you only have 3 piece at the moment.

I was attempting to sim it but your armory shows tank spec/gear.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-03-28 at 02:01 AM.

keep in mind, that generally the mythic pieces are a slight upgrade due to strength being weighted more than other stats. its a good idea to keep all 5 pieces of tier so that you can swap if you get a better piece for your off piece.
    basically i was running 4 piece with normal BH shoulders due to the mastery/multistrike. now i am running 4 piece with mythic WF hanz/franz gloves as my offpiece.
    BiS lists are truly BiS and should only be taken seriously if you have access to the BiS gear.