Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just a stupid question, but the non-tanking tanks in the 3 tank strat avoid getting hit by the 30s DoT when they aren't tanking, right? We're gonna try him on Thursday and was just wondering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    Damn. In my guild we are 4/10M, but can't kill Gruul because he keeps enraging. Only 5 of us are above 37k. I guess we need to wait one or two more resets before its doable, or just have people learn their rotation better.
    Interesting, we have a lot of people above 40k but we are at 2/10 atm. I guess I'd love to take your movement pros over my damage pros...

Quote Originally Posted by redlan View Post
    Just a stupid question, but the non-tanking tanks in the 3 tank strat avoid getting hit by the 30s DoT when they aren't tanking, right? We're gonna try him on Thursday and was just wondering.
    Yes the 1 tank who isn't tanking boss and isn't doing cleaves needs to not be in the groups getting cleaved.

Deleted
    and keep in mind that ranged dps should save their self-cooldowns for when they mistakenly soak a fireball. as the slice then deals increased damage and usually kills them.

but i could easily survive it when i popped my barkskin.