Which of these two stat setups for Disc Priest?

Itemization is so horrid in BRF I literally have two pieces of everything sitting in my bag, and with recent changes I'm I'm about to go mad with which pieces to run.

With the current gear I have it pretty much boils down to two distinct sets with vastly different stat weights for each detailed below (these are all unbuffed numbers from character pane)

Set 1

4399 int
    5994 SP
    8.9% crit
    12.9% haste
    36.3% Mastery
    13.7% Multi
    1800 spirit to support the haste

Set 2

4610int
    6210 SP
    14% crit
    6.4% haste
    33.6% Mastery
    18.2% Multi
    900 spirit + chew toy

So i call set one my haste/mastery build and set two crit/multi build with more SP/Int. As you can see the stats are so all over the place I have no idea whats optimal (I could mix the two sets to change the values to dozens of different cobinations as well). One set has DOUBLE the haste and an extra 3% in mastery but I lose 5% in crit and multi as well as a bunch of int and SP.

Our progression boss is mythic oregorger if that has any insight in what I should be running

I like the bottom set better, since there's more Int/SP there, and the mastery is only slightly smaller. That being said, why don't you just run both sets a few times each and see which one is more effective for you?

Deleted
    Seeing as enchants and gems only affect a few items it shouldn´t be needed to make a specific "set" but just a few items for dps and shadow.

Take the highest int items first then try to look for Mastery > haste (until comfortable)> multi for disc. Try to get spirit on your neck/rings/cloak and regen trinkets.

I have 1282 spirit, 14.82% Haste + chew toy and candle and haven't had mana problems on Beast/ore/H+F/Gruul Mythic with good use of Mindbender (and solace before swiching to MB) and potions. Tho its ok to use a spirit trinket if you think you need it, but its better to test and push yourself first instead of working your spirit so high around your haste already.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-03-30 at 07:39 PM.